Walang Pasok: Palace declares June 24, 2022, a specific (non-doing work) day in Manila
Manila, Philippines – The Malacañang Palace formally declared Friday, June 24, a special non-doing work holiday in Manila to mark its 451st founding anniversary, famous Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea dated June 22, Wednesday.
The President made the declaration by means of Proclamation No. 1400, signed on June 22, 2022.
“It is but fitting and good that the individuals of the City of Manila will be presented full prospect to celebrate and take part in the celebration with acceptable ceremonies, subject to the general public well being measures of the countrywide governing administration,” Proclamation No. 1400 reads.
On June 24, 1571, Manila was established by Miguel Lopez de Legazpi, the very first governor-common of the Philippines below Spanish colonial rule.
Compensation for Countrywide Common Holidays
a. If it is an employee’s regular workday
- If unworked, an worker shall be paid 100% of his/her each day rate – (Day-to-day Level x 100%)
- If labored, an employee shall be compensated 200% of his/her each day level for the 8 hrs – (Each day Level x 200%)
- Extra of 8 several hours – additionally 30% of hourly amount on explained day
b. If it is an worker relaxation day
- If unworked – 100%
- If worked – 1st 8 several hours – plus 30% of 200%
- Surplus of 8 hours – as well as 30% of hourly amount on said working day
Verify out our full listing of affordable hotels and resorts in Manila via Agoda, or you could also see accessible Airbnb attributes in the metropolis.
Also browse: Philippine Vacations 2022