Shirdi, best known as the 19th century home to popular Guru Shirdi Sai Baba, is a major pilgrimage centre in western India. It is also known as the Land of Sai. The famous temple of Lord Shani is located in a holy place called Shani Shingnapur near Shirdi. On Saturdays, this place is visited by thousands of people praying for the favour of Lord Shaneshwara. Shirdi is situated about 296 kilometers from Mumbai and is a religious attraction spot for devotees all over India. Shirdi can be accessed from Aurangabad, Pune, Nasik, Surat and Mumbai.
The 3 Star hotels in Shirdi offer accommodations at reasonable prices. Some of the top-ranking Shirdi hotels are given below.
This hotel offers a blend of spirituality and royalty. It is situated close to the Samdhi temple. There are 2 suites, 3 deluxe suites and 70 spacious superior rooms with double/twin and interconnecting guest room to meet all the comforts requested by the guests. The suites offer a breath taking view of the city. The hotel has a strictly vegetarian menu, combining the delicacies North India, South India, Gujarat and popular Chinese. Some of the amenities available in the premises are
• Each room equipped with CCTV, mini-refrigerators, STD/ISD facilities
• Specially built rooms for the physically challenged
• Travel desk
• Safe deposit lockers
• Swimming pool
• Free shuttle service to the temple
• Ayurvedic Therapy Centre that offers a range of therapeutic treatment and restores the energy in the individual
• ‘Naivedya’, a 24-hour coffee shop and ‘Vivivdhata’, a curio shop.
• Yatra travel desk
• Manoranjan, a games room with library
• Rajbhog, a multi-cuisine vegetarian restaurant.
The hotel gives the devotees a true sense of peace and serenity.
Hotel Sai Sahavas
This 3 star hotel is located at a convenient 3 minutes walking distance from the Shri Sai Baba Temple, giving the devotees an easy access to the temple. The Aurangabad airport is 130 km and the Nasik railway station is 90 km away from the hotel. A multi-cuisine restaurant, Siddhi, is attached to the hotel, treating the guests with irresistible delights. It serves Indian, Chinese and local cuisine. The hotel has 46 rooms furnished elegantly and are categorized as Executive, Deluxe rooms and Suites. Some of the amenities and services available are
• Running hot and cold water
• Cable television
• Laundry and dry cleaning
• Bunker beds
• Back-up generator
• Internet access
• Meditation and prayer hall
• Free drivers accommodation
• Travel desk