The Once-a-year Common Meeting of APRANGA APB (hereinafter “Company”) shareholders held on 28 April 2022 has fixed the next:
1. Consolidated annual report on the things to do of the Firm in 2021.
Taken for the information and facts consolidated once-a-year report of the Corporation for the calendar year 2021, well prepared by the Company, assessed by the auditors and accredited by the Board.
2. Auditor’s report on the Company’s economical statements and annual report.
Taken for the facts.
3. Acceptance of the Consolidated and Firm’s economic statements for the year 2021.
Approve the once-a-year Consolidated and Firm’s monetary statements for the calendar year 2021.
4. Firm’s income (decline) allocation for the yr 2021.
Approve the Company’s gain allocation for the yr 2021 (Annex 1).
5. Election of organization of auditors and institution of the terms of remuneration for audit products and services.
Elect UAB “ERNST & Young BALTIC” as APB APRANGA organization of auditors for the yr 2022.
Set the amount of money of the cost payable for audit products and services for the calendar year 2022 – not more than EUR 40 000 (forty thousand euros) additionally VAT. Authorize the Firm’s Common Director to indication the audit solutions agreement with agency of auditors.
6. Election of Members of the Board.
Elect to the Board of the Corporation for the new expression of office environment of 4 a long time the Board Associates, nominated by the major shareholder of the Firm (MG Investment decision, UAB) keeping a lot more than 50 p.c of votes: Darius Juozas Mockus, Vidas Lazickas, Ilona Šimkūnienė, Ramūnas Gaidamavičius, Gintaras Juškauskas (Unbiased Member of the Board), Jonas Jokštys (Impartial Member of the Board).
Annex No. 1. Company`s income allocation for the calendar year 2021.
„Apranga“ Team Typical Manager
+370 5 2390801